View Single Post
05-17-13, 07:34 PM   #14
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey AlleyKat nice to see you back! Love the ideas in your new UI especially the geographic direction at the minimap and the info bars next to the buttons also the nicely floating out action bars at the side (I loved them inside DerpyUI)! However the transperent blue gardient it not my style

BTW: Dose this mean that you are going to fix DerpyStuffing ? Please! The author has given everyone free use of his code
In an old post I remember you saying this:
In next version if my UI (Pandaria), DerpyMedia will be replaced with DerpyMeta, and it will be less agressive. To make Stuffing stand alone, move req functions from DerpyMedia inside Stuffing.
DerpyMeta is like my own UI lib, like ACE and etc.
So here are the problems with DerpyStuffing ATM:
1. Since patch 5.2 (or 5.1?) I relay often get this "DerpyStuffing was blocked" popup and I have to reload to klick icons indside my bag again
2. Sort option gets stucked sometimes (it trys to sort items forever untill you reload UI). If you need an exampe how to reproduce: always stucks if you have 2 items with same name but different item ID in your bag (such as "Magisches Leckerli" (only works in german) or use bags with realy different bagslots (like one bag with only 6 slots and 1 bag with 18 bagslots.
3. Mabye woud be better to make a plugin for BankStack so that a klick on the stuffing butons triggers bankstacks sort options wich work perfectly and also sorts profession bags
4. A highlight color for profession bagslots woud be very useful (this was supportet in the original stuffing addon but you removed it in your version)

Last edited by Tonyleila : 05-17-13 at 07:51 PM.