View Single Post
06-25-09, 06:40 PM   #18
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Republic View Post
The difference is, the American Legal system was unable to support your stupid opinion via trial proceedings. You believe hype and are in contrary position to the jury on his trial. I'm not sure why you're clinging to bad information to form your "opinion", but you look like a fool to some of us. Saddam was guilty of attempted genocide. I can't even believe you'd compare the two. It shows how much thought you put into things. You can say whatever you want. You are free to sound as ignorant as you want.

Are you suggesting you have knowledge the jury was lacking? I didn't think so. Shut up.
I still wonder who killed OJ's wife, because it was obviously not OJ, right?

How many people are found totally not guilty for crimes they have spent years in prison for after being found guilty years prior, due to improved evidence gathering/testing and new evidence being brought forth?

The American Legal system is extremely flawed Republic. The accused have more rights than the accuser, jury tampering happens, and some people just have blatant lack of respect for the true meaning of justice.

Sorry for the offtopic, but I needed to respond to that.