View Single Post
01-31-14, 06:49 AM   #13
Freezer64
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
The only current bug that I am aware of is that for some people the quest module causes hiccups, however no one has been able to see a cause for it, and of the 3 machines I run Carbonite on I have to this point not been able to reproduce it... I have started 10 or so new characters in new zones doing the quests up to level 20 trying to have it happen... I have done the quests in pandaria trying to have it happen, but no luck so far... I can't fix what I can't see.

Nihm, sorry I thought I had replied to your message and i'll check / reply again.
Please tell me you're joking? I just re-subbed, started a new toon, (Worgen, Hunter, Alliance). Carbonite is near useless. I walk to a question mark and the question mark moves around instead of the map moving. The map is like neon green unless I mouse over it. There were a total of 3 quests that Carbonite actually knew. Other than that I'm uninstalling. I am only level 6 atm. So from what you're saying I found problems 194 levels before you did.

I am one who donated years ago, because frankly I thought it was the best addon anyone had ever made for WoW, as well as what should be standard for WoW addons. Which is one thing that the OP forgot to mention in one of his posts regarding why the question; some of us donated, and I believe we have every right to know what's going on with it an addon that we paid for.