Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
07-21-13, 07:40 PM   #2447
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
So for some reason I had to log out and back in for realui control options to work and stay enabled. Sorry. I don't know what that was all about. So just a quick few questions!

What are you thinking on adding in the future Nib!? A cast bar that tells you whether or not you can interrupt? Would love that I must admit. DXE layout needs work but for the mean time I've switched to bigwigs.

I meant to ask you...... is there any way I can change bigwigs layout based on the layout I've chosen in realui!? Like grid and bartender do when you switch layouts? I would love that. Now that my healing frames are larger my bigwigs would go over them. If you could add that option... I have to say.. it would be amazing.

And is there any way I can make it so raid debuffs and player debuffs for that matter, dynamically organize themselves? For an example..... If there are multiple raid debuffs on a raid, and most of the time there are.... all grid does is stack all those raid debuffs/player debuffs in the same place on top of each other... making it useless. I know Vuhdo just arranges them beside eachother. If you have 2 raid debuffs, you can see both raid debuffs beside eachother and if another raid debuff happens, it just adds another one to the left of raid debuffs. From what I can tell, unless you make individual indicators that are completely seperate from the icon raid debuff indicator, you can't keep track of the time of those debuffs or stacks on them either. Which sucks :/ is there any way you can add these options? or any way I can? I know many raid frames that also allow you to hover over the debuff/buff or w/e and the tooltip pops up of the ability. You can't do that either as far as I can tell.

Any ideas that are coming in the future I should get excited about?

Last edited by Gloks : 07-21-13 at 07:53 PM.