View Single Post
08-18-08, 07:17 AM   #18
Coolit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi,

I've been using this UI for a few days now and love the integration and uniformaty of the addons, great job

I do however have a few questions about configuration that I've been unable to solve myself,

1. How do you turn off auto acceptance of quests? I'd like to be able to accept or decline like the original blizzard frame.

2. I'd like to be able to change what is displayed at the right side of the upper bar, is this possible?

3. The only abnormality I have is that next to the chat window (left side) there is a small icon above the logging toggle icon that creates a spellstone, Id like to remove this as I don't believe its meant to be there.

4. I use gatherer (although not currently supported), is it possible to relocate the minimap button to an alternative location and therefore clear the mini map but still allow me to toggle gather on/off?

5. Although not 100% relevant to your UI, I've made the switch from Questhelper to Carbonate, is it possible to toggle Carbonate on/off without having to go into the settings each time?

Thanks for a great UI, love it