View Single Post
07-18-11, 02:50 AM   #10
Yuriko
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
If you don't want to have the maps merged, open Carbonites options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) to the "Map Minimap" page and uncheck the first option, which is "Move Minimap into Carbonite map (reload required)". Since you seem to want to not see the Carbonite minimized map any more, after you uncheck that option go to the "Map" page and check the option to "Hide maximized map when ESC or map toggle (M) key pressed". That will hide the minimized map when using the "M" key instead in minimizing the map.

After updating, I've somehow lost every single profile for Carbonite's settings. I've done the above about 20 times now, completely resetting it all between attempts. No matter what I do, my Carbonite map toggles between two sizes, either minimized then maximized, or in the reverse. I can't get it to just stay opened or closed no matter what I do.

Ideas?

Surrender
I know you're hiding here
Come, my dear
You can hide in the night while I'm waiting here, all alone