View Single Post
08-16-10, 10:16 AM   #3
Belgarius
A Fallenroot Satyr
While I do run a few other addons with nUI, none of them are chat related. And to the best of my knowledge, the permissions are correct; I run everything on my system as admin as I am the sole user of it.

I took a looksee at the contents of the WTF folder, under the account name, and then the character name, and found no chat.config file listed. I did find one named chat.txt that shows the tabs and the settings for each of them. I am not certain if this is what you are referring to or not, however, the second window is listed as Combat Log therein, and the shared channel I set the second window up for is listed in General. I plan to log back into the game, reset the tabs the way I want them, and then try to take a look at this file while logged in, and again while logged out to see if things are changing for some weird reason.

With .29, I would periodically have to reload to get the second tab to show up, but the settings were kept intact. The only difference I can think of is my updating to .30 over the weekend. I'll keep digging, and hopefully will have a bit more useful information on my next reply.

Yep... Eddings is one of my favorites. Not many have caught the similarity there.