View Single Post
09-12-12, 01:15 PM   #67
Jaymie82
A Murloc Raider
So... my first challenge, is coming up with a name for it..

I know a lot of you said names mixing google or carbonite, but my goal with the new project is something completely modular.. you can pick or chose what you want to run... so in theory it would be [NAME] Maps, [NAME] Quest, [NAME] PVP etc..

After I figure out a name, the next step is figuring out which part is wanted the most..

OK. I joined this forum just so I can put my two cents in. First of all Rythal I admire you for starting your or addon. I deeply missed carbonite while it was gone, but was relieved to see that someone still cares. I understand the original developers time and I wish him good luck in his life. However, I do feel that we, as players, need a new leader and Rythal, I think we have picked you.

As for a name I was also thinking GoogleAzeroth, but as you would like to have mod names, why not pull something from the game. Goblins and Gnomes are the mechanical aspects of the game, so make them the "google" makes. Something like Fizzlecraft's Quest, Fizzlecraft's quests, etc. I personally would go for GiggleCraft. HAHA

I would also like to put on here what I would like your first addon to be. I would love the GoogleEarth type map that has the locations to dungeons, flight points, etc. This is what I missed most about "the other app". I could not remember where dungeons were at to go tmog hunting. This was a pain to look it up online and then find the game. To me, at least, this was my favorite part of "the other app" and if done right could be a GREAT app to get out there.

Thank you again Rythal and happy making~!