View Single Post
08-14-12, 10:14 PM   #3
Saiket
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I got an email from them about a month ago that asked me to opt in. It seemed like a pretty obvious automated spam message so I ignored it, but a lot of good that did me.

Dear Saiket:

I am writing to you to request permission to post your addon, _Cursor, on our site, World of Addons. World of Addons, is an exciting new site dedicated solely to World of Warcraft game modifications. While currently not live, World of Addons hopes to become one of the most up to date and easy to use addon sites on the web today. In order to make this dream become a reality, we need to collect the best World of Warcraft addons from all over the web. Your addon, , has been chosen to be part of our first round of additions to our exciting site.

World of Addons comes complete with its own addon launcher users will be able to download and use your creation with just a few quick clicks. World of Addons is easy to navigate, visually appealing, and a pleasure to use for both authors and the general public. World of Addons also boasts a prominent Paypal link that will allow users to easily send donations your way.

By allowing us to feature your addon on our site, you will not only be able to indulge in all of the above, but can also participate in a special preview event that will allow YOU personally to input feedback on the site. This will allow you, for perhaps the first time ever, to have direct influence on the site hosting your addon.

If World of Addons sounds like the type of website you want your addons featured on, please respond back as soon as possible either by e-mailing me at [email protected]. We thank you for your time and consideration and look forward to hearing from and hopefully working with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Jason a.k.a Memnock
World of Addons Administration Team