View Single Post
03-20-06, 11:31 PM   #45
Farook
A Molten Giant

Do you perhaps have another addon that is warning you about expiring buffs or something?
Yes, I do have another one. It's the one that comes up with CTMod. I'll turn it off on my next raid/testrun, to see whether 'Blessings' is showing me correct expire-warnings then or not. To be honest, I hope it's another reason, because I love the CTMod-Warnings, as they also remind me of expiring pots and things like that. But we will see....

Note that if you don't turn off the Pets flag in raids, you will do your greater blessings on the players, but will also do blessing of might/wisdom as individual blessings on each pet. Usually that is also assigned only to one paladin (if any at all), but its useful to remember to turn it off (since otherwise you'll get reminders for the pets blessings expiring even though everyone else's greater blessing hasn't expired yet).
Hmmm... the Pets flag... that's probably the reason for the warnings showing up incorrectly. I had the flag set till now... I'll test what happens when turning this off.

Blessings will automatically use greater blessings provided:
1. You have turned on using greater blessings in the options menu (default is use greater blessing, for class or master blessings only, and only in raids).
2. You have enough Symbols of Kings (the reagent required to cast a greater blessing).
3. That you are using the normal per-class (or master) assignments for your blessings.

Note that for (2), if the name in localization.de.lua is wrong for the Symbol of Kings, then Blessings may think you have none, which might be why its not working for you. If you want to check that, you can edit Blessings.lua and change line 1023 from:

1.) I think I do have... but I'll check again.
2.) Always having more than 100 symbols in my bag... but I'll test your trick with the "symbolCount" to be on the safe side.
3.) I think I do... but I'll check again.

All in all, I hope I can make it to bless my raid with Greater Blessings with your small guide. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Greetz,
Farook