View Single Post
10-14-08, 06:39 PM   #43
bootsanator
A Murloc Raider
I have never donated to a mod developer before, but if I were going to donate to anyone It would be to people working on this project. MazzleUI is the only thing that keeps me sane :-P

Pretty much once you start using it you can't stop, b/c there are so many awesome little toys and conveniences that are excellent.

Also, a comment i made on the most recent addon pack I'll copy to here, some suggestions
And, any and all of you who have ever worked on the mazzleUI, you're included in my praise statements
-------------------------
Hey docevl, couple of things. First of all, you rock. I've become WAY too dependant on Mazzle, and I like being able to count on it being here

Second, I'd just like to put in a couple of requests for future versions, and if this's something that needs to be worked into the core, well, i'm sure you know how to make that happen

WIM
SOO much better than cramming tells into the little prat window. Also has options like add/ignore/invite/who on the side, AND, it integrates in with the /whisper function on the target frame (click the whisper button and a WIM window pops up, ready to go!)
Outfitter
Maybe some people like ItemRack, but I hate it with all my being, simply because Outfitter is so much better. Maybe an option to do one or the other, similar to recount/recap/whatever? or omen/ktm? Outfitter has a little side-rack just like Itemrack does (possibly inspired by itemrack, i don't know), so the same functionality would be there, except way easier to setup and use IMO.
Proximo
I saw that some sort of ArenaUnitFrames or something came up......whatever. Proximo rocks. Maybe throw it in there as an alternate.
HealBot
(or grid/clique for those other people...personally i think a customized healbot is just as good, but to each his own)
Heal mod = good. /cheer
PallyPower
I'm not a paladin, so I could care less, and if you're not a raider, you probably don't need this anyway, BUT, I know it's one of the few required mods for our guild if you're a pally, so maybe throw it in for the "mods that help out your class" section, possibly only if they also check "yes i raid"...or leave it out, i don't care as much about this one, i'm a priest :P

That's about all I can think of, you already have dozens of mods that I don't even know about that I'm sure I'm completely dependant on, so I figured, why not a few more to add into the mix

I noticed last month when i got the most recent version that a lot of new skins had been put in and the options had been updated, dunno if that was you or mazzlefizz, but kudos to both of ya.

Keep up the great work!

Boots
------------------

Thanks guys! Oh, and don't scam me, but if I can help out with a few bucks or something, let me know :P