Thread: Carbonite 5.04
View Single Post
09-07-12, 08:57 AM   #309
Dman24
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey all I've been using Carbonite for many many years now and Rythal what you've been doing, I just wanted to say thanks, also I've noticed many bugs over the past few days (even after the fixes).

1st bug is in the starting zones atleast Tauren and Orc i've seen is the map transparency is that it looks as if the zone is completely zoned out but see the quest area and where you have to go to complete the quest etc. when i put my cursor over it i see the map like i normally do when i'm in Org, Dal or anywhere else.

2nd bug is if i go into a cave or tunnel of sort the map loses my location and shows me running all over azeroth as if i'm quickly traveling over a large area. If i stop moving it then finds me and shows where i am but at times it can just stay like that.

3rd bug (and its been around for a long long time) is if i'm in an instance of sorts, DM, HoT, ZA, ZG etc. the map is completely zoomed out and i have to zoom in to see the instance map, but when i finish the instance and zone into Org my map is completely zoomed in and have to zoom back out to the normal zoom.

4th bug certain BG's Alterac Valley & Isle of Conquest i've noticed there is no map and thus have to use Alt+M and use the standard map in those BG's

5th bug the carbonite map no longer shows mining or herb nodes and i have to make the minimap (my little square block on carbonite's map) and make it larger if i'm farming herbs or ore.

I took the sceenshots but didn't want to spam up the forum so here's a link to them all. (they're all zipped up since theres like 7 screenshot) http://tiny.cc/p2s9jw

Again thanks and hopefully these bugs will be fixed