View Single Post
04-05-12, 05:11 PM   #15
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by semlar View Post
Are you positive? Not just class trainers; any profession trainer would do it, maybe one you do dailies for.

If you were crashing without talking to a trainer at any point during the session then you can pretty well disregard my theory.
I've definitely experienced the crash without talking to any kind of trainer. The last time it happened, I logged into a character in the Thrallmar inn, flew over to the Blood Furnace, did a quick run on Heroic to get my achievement, and logged out. The only NPCs I'd interacted with were the ones at the beginning of the instance who give quests.

Originally Posted by semlar View Post
I want to say another addon is causing the TRAINER_UPDATE event which is causing ClassTrainerFrame_Update to be called resulting in a crash, but so far the only function I've been able to trigger TRAINER_UPDATE with is SetTrainerServiceTypeFilter and GetNumTrainerServices is being reset to 0 when I call it.
I do have a custom addon that calls SetTrainerServiceTypeFilter("available", 1, 1) to hide unlearnable and already-known spells by default. I'll add that to my list of things to try first this weekend. Thanks.

Last edited by Phanx : 04-05-12 at 05:13 PM.