Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-12-14, 12:41 AM   #765
Seny69
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by KMJX View Post
*sigh"

as with all other addons with map integrations which previously worked with Carbonite, HandyNotes wont work with the current Carbonite because the author won't update their addon to work with it as long as Rythal does not officially release an updated version.

The GIT version of Carbonite is working very well, but is still not an officially released version.
Once it goes official on wowinterface/curse/whathaveyou, other addons will probably be updated to integrate with it again.

Please guys, stop asking Rythal to add compatibility fixes for other addons. Don't pile up additional work that would further delay an official release on him (even if he's ultimately the one deciding what he works on, requesting features still puts some pressure on him).

im not "ASKING" for anything, there is no need to sigh. I am pointing out issues with the current GIT version of carbonites maps in other zones when you are not with them, and the compatibility with Handynotes which is absolutely HUGE for resource farming in this xpac.

Next time i guess ill keep my bugs and issues to myself good god.