View Single Post
11-11-10, 08:46 AM   #6
Maziel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Quokka View Post
Well sorry no, I hate curse. Not for the company but there site!
You can't download without Flash or Javascript enabled.

If you use the Curseclient, It tends to download junk (i.e. 1 small addon Curse gives you a package) And you may only download 1 Addon at the time, can't even que the damm things.

So no I would never upload there. And am more than happy to have all addons from WoW-Interface, and only a minor fraction from curse.

Most off them are ace addons, and I know the reason they are there so that is fine with me.

I have never had any junk on my pc from it... and I can download more than 1 addon at a time, set that up in the options.

Strange.

But this thread really isn't about which client you prefer, more of what I have experienced after trying minion, hoping that the info helps WoWInterface better minion, but more so above all else, regardless of which client is better or which client you rather, the ultimate goal as a downloader would be 1 client that checks both sites, compares latest versions, and offers it up to you. That's more the direction I would rather this take... hopefully sticking to positives rather than negatives (if possible). =)