View Single Post
12-01-14, 06:55 AM   #24
Meganbtoo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Not everyone is in a rush to 100, Almost everyone I know ran through the portal into laggy over populated zones only to spend about 12 hours to grind through the content and be finished with the expansion. I don't raid, so why would I want to be 100 just so I can stand around with nothing to do again.

Yes I still play the game, and 99.9% of what went into fixing the addon never required going through the portal.

The only thing not working on the other side is the green texture for garrisons which can be helped by actually standing in a garrison, but if I really wanted to waste time I could fix even that without going through.
You have been saying 'soon' since 13th October. I am not in a rush to 100 either, and I have been discovering that apart from an inability to move the quest/objectives box, Blizzards map ui is livable with. I have used carbonite since it was a paid for addon. Sadly I am learning to live without it. Just look in here to see how many times people say 'tomorrow it will be done'. Sad.