View Single Post
11-09-14, 09:48 AM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So many fonts, and none of them match each other... you've got a futuristic/scifi font on your cast bar, right above a chalkboard/comic book font on your unit frame, then a different comic book font on your damage meters and quest tracker, default WoW fonts in chat and tooltip, some kind of spray-paint/stencil font under the damage meters, and another spray-paint font labelling your XP and rep bars.

While it's OK to use different fonts in different parts of the UI (for example, a more decorative font on unit frames where the text is large and short, but a more readable font for chat) you should really limit yourself to 2, or 3 at the most, and at the very least make sure they all fit into whatever theme you're going for. Your UI feels more futuristic/scifi to me, so I'd get rid of the comic book and spray paint style fonts, which don't fit in, and are harder to read anyway.

Originally Posted by Silvery-Corgan View Post
I love it.
You didn't really need to quote anything at all there, but please don't quote 50 lines of text + 2 giant screenshots just to type 3 words.