View Single Post
02-05-15, 01:19 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If I read this correctly (something that may, or may not, have happened) you want to have the Blizzard minimap but DON'T want the Carbonite minimized map. (YES, I emphasized "minimized" for Carbonite's small map because Carbonite only uses one map and maximizes, or minimizes, it to fit the situation.)

Open Blizzards Interface options and press the "+" sign that is on the right side of the "AddOns" list to open up Carbonite's Options. Go down to the "Maps" sub-heading and click it to open the map options. On the top of the "Maps" window you will notice three (3) tabs: "Map Options", "Minimap Options" and "Minimap Button Options".

Open the "Minimap Options" window. The first option on the page is "Combine Blizzard Minimap with Carbonite Minimap". Make sure this option is NOT CHECKED. If it is, then UNcheck it.

Next, go to the "Map Options" window. Go to the seventh (7th) option down the page. This is the "Close Map instead of minimize" option. Put a check mark in the option box for this option. Doing this will close the Carbonite map instead of minimizing it. No Carbonite minimized map in your interface anymore.

Let Carbonite reload the interface when it wants to. There are certain options that the interface has to be reloaded after changing them, so let Carbonite do it.

If you are getting the Blizzard World map and Carbonite's maximized map opening at the same time, open the default key-binding interface. Go down to "Other" and click it to open it. Make sure you have a key-bind set for the first binding in the Carbonite key-binding options. "NxMAPTOGORIGINAL" is the first option.

Set that and you should be good to go.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 02-05-15 at 01:31 PM.