View Single Post
07-07-09, 07:48 PM   #5
Treboron
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Contion_ZH View Post
Awesome totally what I was looking for :-D Just lowered it by a few coords and it fits perfect into what I was aiming for :-D

about thte other thing. I do use the Dual Stat Window. But as it stands I am trying to "up my rank" in the guild I am in so it requires close looking at omen and recount at all times. so we can solve an issue that arises by someone pulling aggro or not pulling enough dps/hps :-D I currently have healbot pulled out as a temp solution :-D
Slightly off track...

Healbot/recount/omen won't make you HPS/DPS better (unless you are an aggro-whore-dps-who-dies-all-the-time). As a healer in 3.x I've never pulled aggro. I use recount to quickly compare my heals vs. similarly geared same class players. Comparing shamans to druids or pallies is apples to oranges and pears. But recount does give you idea how you are doing over all

However if you are a Raid Leader/Class Leader/etc watching other people's threat/dps I feel you pain trying to look at everything at once.

If do need to review people's performance try WWS reports found at http://wowwebstats.com/ - FYI: You need to type /combatlog before and after a raid to collect the data (this is a built in WoW function) - WWS converts the huge and data filled txt file to readable charts for you and is hostable on their website. BTW for raid reviewing WWS reports are more detailed and accurate than recount. (ie WWS shows how much my healing totem does but recount does not - I was suprised how much it heals)