Thread: Instance Maps?
View Single Post
09-24-09, 01:40 PM   #18
Meraxes
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm a little curious if I've perhaps got a setting wrong...

I finally was able to view instance maps via Carbonite.. however when I'm in an instance this is what happens:

1) Zone in.. Docked Minimap shows proper instance map.. the 'undocked' portion is just a blank parchment.

2) When I open up the larger version of the Carbonite map (the one where the minimap doesn't dock to, not sure what you call it, 'mode 2?') , I see the entire continent...

3) I Can zoom down to the zone, then the instance, and finally see the full minimap from Atlas, along with the notations etc...

What I'm wondering is.. perhaps there's a setting so that when I open up the map, it 'auto-zooms' directly to the instance that I'm in? Rather than having to search the world map and zoom manually? I tried just about every setting I could see, but I've learned that there are many settings in odd places.

If such a setting exists, please indicate the menu and option name, rather than the keybinding/mouseclick since I've remapped almost my entire game, nothing is set to standard anymore. If it's something that is ONLY keybound/mousebound via the LUA, just point me in the right direction and I'm sure I can find it.

Thanks in advance all.