Thread: Quests or Maps
View Single Post
10-15-12, 08:13 AM   #52
DHubert
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The problem is both maps and questing is interconnected. The maps are a joy to work with being that you can resize and zoom and set waypoints on them. However, the quest blob that are placed on the Carbonite map and the quest points and question marks are equally as important. I am not sure which is weighing more heavily.

IMHO the maps slightly edge out questing only because there are other options. There are free add ons for quest info as well as guides you can purchase to aide with questing.

I hate the Blizzard quest watch list. It is difficult to see and you cant resize it. Carbonites quest watch list is a true joy to work with especially for those who are vision impaired (like me). They are Resizable and adds color so you can keep track of exactly what you are doing.

Therfore, I think Rythal should work on whichever one he feels is the easier fix first... whether that takes a week or several months... I, for onr, can wait.

Thanks again Rythal for undertaking this huge task to keep one of the best WOW add ons viable.