View Single Post
07-31-10, 07:23 PM   #895
cometangel
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
I think the first post should be ammended.

"When new keys are available we will let everyone know by adding them to the list at the bottom of this post. Anyone asking for an ETA will be removed from the queue and no longer given a chance to recieve a key."

Quite honestly I think it's very annoying that people need to ask this question. READ the thread (or in the case of DJFreia looking up a few posts to see the answer by voodoo).

Seriously peple read the thread .. all you need to look for is user names in RED ... theses are ADMIN ... chances are one of their posts in this post has your answer.

Why is cometangel asking for a key ETA anyway .. doesn't even have an addon here.
O'Rly? i had an addon very usefull for players, but admin removed it since he/she is corrupt and gets key for em self and sells em, just check the mmowned elite section... also a close friend of mine (wont mention who) and very high positioned on wowi confirmed they have had a batch of 250 keys added here just 2 days ago by word of blizz... way to go wowi (Y) just do w/e... i dun care anymore... in one or two days you will get keys just because i showed you proof of this... anyone with elite on mmowned can check it out for themselves

Last edited by cometangel : 07-31-10 at 07:27 PM.