View Single Post
05-27-11, 01:28 AM   #7
Gum
A Fallenroot Satyr
I went and did this... and it seems like its ok with it..
I made a backup folder of my interface i currently had.
Then extract the files and put it in the wow folder (interface, extras)
then run wow.
In addons..enable all of it..
Start up, if its the first time, it will ask you to install, or if its a different version it will ask you to update.
Once its all done and loaded,
Quit and start pulling from your backup folder copies of what you had into your new addon folder.. and test them piece by piece.
I had issues with it as my health is being restored, the screen stops for .5 seconds.. which is really annoying. SO i figured out that my grid addon that came with it is not working too well for me. Switching it off made it work fine, (but going to look for another grid addon tonight) Also im using dominos, so in times i tried to disable bartender in the addons list.. but causes the interface to loose its frame. So i left it on, hide the toolbars of bartender, and only used dominos. The side panels is still bugged for me, also done this so many times over and over and over, I may got my wow all jinxed lol. But yea. i think its working ok now. i just need to look at grid to make the last part work again for me.. (i dont care too much about the side panels, just the fac that i can swich off omen and recount is for me important.

Last edited by Gum : 05-27-11 at 02:48 AM.