Thread: Making a UI
View Single Post
02-05-09, 04:19 PM   #8
naeem151287
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by khurzog View Post
im not saying anything i use is better, some i feel that way, some i havnt tried, and i know some are not, but im to stubborn to switch. but ill tell you what i use that is different.

baggins for my bags (tough setup, well worth it)
macaroon for my bars (requires a 3rd party patch, and might be dying /cry)
dotimer and power aura classic for my buffs/debuggs/dots/CDs (also not easy set ups)
mapster for world map
tomtom for waypoints
tiptac for my tooltips
(i dont use) kgpanels, but it should replace eepanels2
dockingstation (LDB) instead of fubar
chatter for my chat windows
azcastbar for my cast bars
lilsparky's workshop for my tradeskills

i could be mistaken but i see both grid and pitbull for unitframes, i dont use grid so this could be for a very good reason for all i know
might give the beta pitbull 4 a go, its really looking good, but keep pb3 around for the raid frames, pb4 has not yet implemented them, or of course grid would substitute as well
You could definitely switch to Bartender+Autobar for those bars. I like ArkInventory for the bags because its pretty configurable and very easy to setup. I was having problems with AZCastBar so I stuck around with Quartz and Cartographer Waypoints still work well. I really need to get those DOTs/HOTs/cooldowns setup (I don't know what to use) and also need to get rid of FuBar and try DockingStation (LDB). I could definitely get rid of GRID and use Pitbull for the raid frames but sometimes they are a ***** to setup