Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
10-28-14, 09:33 AM   #111
twystedfate
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by AleXuTzU View Post
I'm verry dissapointed,you just waith go get more donations,because after the rellease all the donation will go down,why don;t you give the addon to someone else?All addons are up to date from long time agoo,already,carbonite is the only one,big addon that is still not updated.What i know that the old authors never done this thing...i'm verry dissapointed,and all of you stop making donation's till the new update,after that u all are free to make what kind of donation you won't.

you kidding right....Rythal is doing this not for cash but to help you and everyone else out in his spare time, what you think he has no life, you this he has no real life job, and as for the old authers yes they updated quickly, because THEY WROTE THE SCRIPT, used to program the addon so yah they do it fast they know it better then anyone, ohh and they where paid to do it as carbonite used to be a paid addon untill blizz shut them down and then they droped it faster then you can shake a stick, so i suggest instead of whining like a kid who lost his toy you wait like the rest of us and stop flaming the only guy who has the know how and the willingness to do this for free on his own time and let him get it done.