View Single Post
10-05-10, 09:03 AM   #3677
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Landrell View Post
Did some minor changes to the last screenie I posted a few days back. Centered a lot of the information needed so I can see better. Put the chat in a rather centralized local so all I have to do is nudge my eyes up and down instead of down and left and visa versa.
I tried a fairly similar style like that, but with some transparency on the background frame. You might try that, too. I think colors are pretty important for such a unit frame style, the right ones can make a big difference.

Anyway, I would suggest reducing the background frames height to go just a little bit over the units name - like as much as there is space between each of the other borders to your bars.

I personally ended up putting the ToT (for target), pet (for player) and focus target (for focus ...) into the background frame (well instead of it, to be exactly.) That might be working for you, too.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

Last edited by Dawn : 10-05-10 at 09:11 AM.