View Single Post
03-06-14, 04:51 PM   #82
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/swordartui/
Originally Posted by Solomore View Post
I like how the frames look so far. I have been a fan of SAO since the english subbed version was first aired on crunchyroll, and i have played WoW for nearly 6 years now. Id like to leave some concerns comments and suggestions;

- Though not completely true to the anime/novel, will there be a "Micro" version of the party frams for 10/25/40m Raids? If this isnt planned will this be supported via another addon like grid?

- Will there be plates similar to tidy plates over nearby enemies with a similar look to the anime frame design?

- How will you make the action bars, while not at all present in the anime due to sword skills being done by movement, be implemented to "feel" like it belongs with everything else?

- It would be neat to have the micro-menu replaced with SAO's in-game menu's design.

- Remember the little icons appearing near player's frames for guild and indicator? Would it be possible for there to be a feature to add a pvp "flag" similar to the green/orange/red crystals like this and maybe some sort of guild icon?

- Be neat to have an Icon appear when your Diseased/Poisoned/Stunned (Paralyze Icon perhaps?) Similar to the paralyze potion's Icon from when kirito was paralyzed by Kuradeel

- Possibilty of replacing [you recieve loot] from Flex and LFR bosses to appear like item drops from SAO?

All i can think of for now, if i think of anymore ill share asap ^_^ Great job so far

Originally Posted by humfras View Post
1) I'm currently experimenting with Grid2 and made some significant changes/additions to it.

2) Maybe a TidyPlates theme of some sort...

3) Hard one. You can't change the way WoW works. Since people's preferences differ a lot, there might/will be some sort of ActionBar modification.

4) The menu feature is quite advanced by now, it just not finished and released. But a lot of work went into this.

5) Planned but not yet implemented.

6) A visual effect for dispellable debuffs is in development.

7) Haven't thought about something like that at all yet. Maybe, but definitely at the bottom of the ToDo list.
Yes we are still working on it, there were just some RL things to do.
e.g. Combopoint textures are already included but not yet implementet.

Last edited by Tonyleila : 03-06-14 at 05:04 PM.