View Single Post
12-16-13, 07:51 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
In the interest of ensuring that the broohaha here at WoWI does not interrupt free access to nUI+ for those who have followed directions and been granted access to it over the years, you will find nUI+ freely downloadable at http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/nui going forward until such time as I can get things sorted out on my own site to properly grant free access to the community while still maintaining the capacity to block access to the asshats.

It will take Curse some time before nUI+ is available at the above link, but it should be there within the hour. I will be adding nUI6 to the list of available Curse.com downloads as soon as possible and will post the appropriate links when it is available.

In the interim, I would point out that my ability to even modifiy either nUI+ or nUI6 here on WoWI has been blocked. I cannot edit the pages, upload files or otherwise modify the addons, so I am unable to do anything with them anymore as it is, even if I wanted to.
I have been out of the house all day, which is why I haven't responded to anything yet.

1. Free access to nUI+ here on WoWI hasn't been interrupted in any way, nor will it be as long as it remains within Blizzard's and our rules.

2. You being unable to edit your files was never my intent, I must have messed up somehow when I moved them. I will get that straightened out.

What you choose to do is, as always, completely up to you. Again, I haven't yet had the chance to see what all has gone on today, let alone respond to anything. Call me naive or something, but I am still hoping that this can be sorted out. /shrug
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 12-16-13 at 07:55 PM.