View Single Post
04-16-09, 05:38 PM   #520
Raventiger
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by guice View Post
Not being rude here, but the truth is this: I, and everybody else, would be disappointed. UICGaming would be ecstatic! There is always somebody out there willing to fill the void.

*Interface.com has always done a good job for the users to insure equality and easy distribution of add-ons. In my opinion, however, I think Dolby took a bit more than he was prepaired for when jumping on the WoW bandwagon. It's happened to *everybody.* Nobody has seen a userbase so large in any MMO in history. It's quite understandable.

If *Interface closed doors; there will be another site to take up the slack. The authors will flock to UICGaming, WorldofWar.net, or any other site that's hosting add-ons.

Please, don't ask the questions you're not prepared for the answers. Try not to take this the wrong way; but you're hardly the white knight of Add-on distribution. You're just another site. Yes, a well ran site, with a good archive of add-ons in a simple to find manor, but still just another site.

Ok smart guy, what happens when WM drives those sites out of business because they can't pay their bills either? Assuming that those sites don't do what Curse and WOWInterface have done and simply block WM. I'm going to take a break from these forums, some of the attitudes here is making me hot under the collar.