Thread: Update: 25 May
View Single Post
05-25-09, 08:08 AM   #8
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mordreade View Post
Why are you waiting on this guy to get around to this if he has other priority's?
I cant envision your addon updater being so revolutionary that this kind of wait should be tolerated. I say tolerated, because you continually tell him that "it's ok, you understand, it's no big deal, whenever your ready" when all he keeps saying is how he has to do this and that, but will get to the addon when he can.

Truthfully, what you SHOULD have done, was work with WoWMatrix instead of killing it. They had the better updater period. All they needed was guidance from the affected sites to make everyone happy. But instead we are left waiting and wonting (Curse's updater sucks ass. period).

Rip me if you want, talk down to me cause you think i don't know all the ins and outs here, even try to win me over with more rhetoric. I will keep manually downloading the addons i use (all 187), and useing adblock and a couple other little tools, so you don't get a single penny from me.
You are right, thats petty and rather obstinate of me, but, customers get that way when you don't listen to them.
customers pay leeches dont.

Last edited by tinyu : 05-25-09 at 08:12 AM.