Thread: Update: 25 May
View Single Post
05-25-09, 09:06 AM   #12
Falter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Personally, I'm pretty irate sitting around here paying nothing while I wait on something that I still won't pay directly for!

I mean, I've given this guy NO motivation, monetary or otherwise, to get the lead out and provide me with a product. So why isn't this keeping him up at night until he finishes it?

Doesn't his internship understand he has non-paying customers who are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore? Obviously, the company he is interning for has corporate values as skewed as his own.

I just can't fathom what this country is coming to when non-paying customers are treated this way! It worries me, it really does.

I will take my lack of support elsewhere! You'll rue the day you lost the revenue I wasn't providing you in the first place. You'll miss the three dollars a month I wasn't paying you! You'll never see me not click another donate button! You're going to regret not having me around to leech service and then complain about it!

That's me, pretending to be mordreade. How did I do? I tried to keep it civil, but it IS an impersonation.

From one customer to another, mordreade, you're opinion seems totally selfish and you seem to be unable to see the other side of the situation. I think your post was mean-spirited and you deserve to get a little flamed, even asked to leave.