View Single Post
11-05-12, 09:31 AM   #5
patrick51
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by optimus deadpool View Post
I am actually of the opinion you have no idea what you are talking about. Carbonite is a bloated mess as it is, Rythal is working to make the footprint smaller, and if he feels starting with maps makes it easier, so be it. As far as questing goes, I still use Carbonite for quest tracking and have had no problems save for breadcrumb quests, which is just a quick WoWhead look up and plot point away. I can see now you are complaining just to complain, and have no actual idea of what you are saying.
Actually i do know what im talking about . I wrote my entire UI my self. Yes it has extra code in it but do you even think that there will be a actual working version of the add-on within the next 6 months. I don't for the simple fact 1) there are interface changes on PTR for the next patch 2) 3 months after that patch there is another patch and so on. I would be surprised if there is ever a working version of the modular version. unless he decides to make this a full time job.

No im angry becouse he took the Time to ask us what we wanted and then ****ing ignored us. If you have no intention of doing what you are asking then don't ask. That there is the biggest problem.

There are many quests that do not even work. Most of the shado pan quest point to the area you got the quest not were the quest is actually completed. They only sort of work after you cross the bridge and then it just lumps them in a big pile.

Last edited by patrick51 : 11-05-12 at 09:42 AM.