View Single Post
12-24-10, 04:58 AM   #4576
Kendian
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
@Dawn Thanks =) Its nice to know someone even looks, lol. Ive played around with coolline, but im a clicker, so my buttons are the main thing in any UI for me, sadly (I design my ui around a central "button place"). And since coolline and omni cc dont play well together I find myself abusing my mouse 'why isnt this firing??!!??'. Ive also played around with the idea of a minimal hud, since I AM more number based, as opposed to bars. MY main hangup seems to be the...crookedness, I guess. With anything other than splitting my HP/MP to either sides of buttons, target centered above, It always looks crooked to me, unless I target someone, lol. And the sct is MSBT, Ive gotten so used to it, and have so many custom triggers/sounds/events modified into it for all my classes, I dont think I could function without it. I could just make scroll areas vertical, and smaller, I guess~

Hmmmm, maybe I could split my numbers to either side of a centered target.......Sigh, back to standing around and reloading~

@Farook. I think its Xenara reg. Ive used it on everything thru my UI with differing sizes/shadows.

Last edited by Kendian : 12-24-10 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Errant thoughts