View Single Post
12-27-10, 01:25 PM   #9
MadCow
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
It's also worth keeping in mind that many of these cases are unintentional. For example, there have been many times where I've used a pull ability on a mob just to notice a Frostbolt or Arcane Shot or Shadow Bolt come rushing at it half a second later. Likewise it's very hard to actually position one of the larger mounts in such a fashion that no other player is prevented from interacting with an NPC from any direction. Players should not be punished for how the game works.

Furthermore, you would essentially clog up the GMs with falsified botting reports just because you don't like how the game works, severely hampering response times for those who actually have important issues to deal with, like item recovery, bug reports or stuck character issues. The ends do not always justify the means.

A better and easier solution would probably be to petition Blizzard for changes to their gameplay mechanics, such as severely reduced threat generation against tagged mobs and a modifier key to enable click-through on players.
or people could take responsibility for their actions, intend or unintended. people could also realize that they are not alone in the game worlds and be aware of how their actions affect others. justifying bad or anti social behavior with " the game doesn't stop me from doing it so its ok to do it" is a very childish view of morality and life.

My part in this conversation is over. go ahead and get the last word if you wish. Ive said my peace.