View Single Post
07-07-10, 10:54 AM   #43
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Incompetent? Maybe....

Okay - today I get 2 emails.

Email to original email address that was hacked:
We apologize for any inconveniences you are experiencing with your World of Warcraft account. Unfortunately, the e-mail address used to contact us is not registered to the account in question. For privacy and security reasons, we are only able to discuss the account through the registered email address.
To the new email address that I changed my account to because I was hacked:
Battle.net Account - Password Reset

We have reset the password for the Battle.net account associated with this email address. To choose a new password, please click the following link and follow the instructions:
and then...
Battle.net Account - Password Reset

We have reset the password for the Battle.net account associated with this email address. To choose a new password, please click the following link and follow the instructions:
So - I ask you - wth? Honestly - this is possibly the breaking point. I was playing the game 20 minutes ago - I logged off then I get these emails - now I cannot log in. So I am on hold waiting for support - AGAIN. What kind of service is this from a company that rakes in 20,000,000 * ~$15 per month? Are you serious? This is just misery. If anyone from Blizz sees this - throw me a bone huh? What am I to do?

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."