View Single Post
07-07-10, 11:30 AM   #44
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would make a polite post on the CS forums to find out what's going on.

It's possible they're in the process of restoring things for you and have kicked your account as a safety measure. Did you find anything untoward on your computer ? I've known them to ban an account if it keeps getting compromised not long after they reset your password and stuff. A security measure they do as it's possible the keyloggers still on your computer.

It's also possible a mistake has been made - although those are copy and pasted answers it still requires a human to clicky clicky the buttons.

But you'll never know unless you ask them there. Be sure to include your toon name and realm name you are on. Certain Blizzard posters there have been known to update you on how your case is going.

I know it's frustrating but trust me. If your nice and polite you should get some help on the Customer Service forums.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

Last edited by Bluspacecow : 07-07-10 at 11:35 AM.