Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
06-28-14, 08:33 AM   #3491
lazalx
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
/realui > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Fonts > Change the Pixel fonts in there
Hi Nib,

Thanks for the prompt response. The settings in /realui > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Fonts, were all changed to the "Standard" font. Changing the fonts in RealUI seems to have no effect on Kui Nameplates or Raven.

In Raven, /raven > Defaults > Fonts and Textures, I change the font to Standard there and change the size. I see the changes instantly, but upon /rl or log out/log in it reverts back to the pixel font but keeps my other changes for size and mono.

In Kui Nameplates, /kuinameplates > Fonts, I change the font to Standard, and the scaling to .75/.9 or anything slightly larger than the default of .64 and I see the changes instantly. Upon /rl or log out/log in it reverts back to the pixel font and does not keep my scaling preferences.

I found a workaround for the font issue. I tried deleting the fonts but then it did some weirdness. Instead I copied the standard.tff font and renamed it to match all the pixel_(name).tff so now when the Addons reference a pixel font they are really using the standard font.

I don't have a workaround for the scaling which reverts in Kui Nameplates. I can live with that.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks,
lazalx