View Single Post
12-31-10, 02:36 AM   #311
xboxdude1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Greetings. Firstly, thank you for sharing your art with the rest of us.

If I may be so bold I'd like to request a signature and a Wallpaper. I'm on the Droid X which is 854x480, so somewhere close to that would be lovely.

I like to give the artist some freedom to show their style with signatures. However, I have some things I'd like.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ckulous/simple
Armory link for reference. I really like the color scheme and look of T10.2, which is what my armory is showing right now through tomorrow (12/31). I like T11 as well, so either one you can make look better is up to you (or one for wallpaper, the other for signature.)

I like the particle effects in the backgrounds on these:
Example Sig 1
Example Sig 2
Example Sig 3
Example Sig 4
These effects really work best when paired with the color scheme, so I'll let you make that choice.

Lastly, for text, I'd like "Nemockulous" somewhere on the signature/wallpaper. I like the styling of this text
Example Text
But it doesn't need to be that exact typeface. Any other text added I'd ask be optional, as I'm not sure what would sound good with my name. For background, I've been a holy priest my entire wow career and I enjoy healing tremendously. Maybe possibly (this just came into my head) you could try putting on a White Coat over the armor and a mask like a Dr. would have? maybe that would be funny to do when you get done just a thought.

Thanks so much again, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

edit: I'd like it to be in human form, not worgen. Also, if you don't want to do the wallpaper I'd be okay with that.

Last edited by xboxdude1 : 12-31-10 at 02:39 AM.