View Single Post
08-23-11, 04:42 PM   #1263
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry if this may seem a little rude, I'm a bit OCD with this stuff so don't take offense, this is constructive (I hope!)
  • Think it would look better if the Aggro color would be /between/ the two black borders if possible. (if you're using KG or LitePanels for your borders, make the middle of the two the aggro color and make the alpha 0 when threat is less then 100% or so. A nice little tutorial aid is in my sig)
  • Your threat meter (I beleve) needs to have somewhat the same skin as the rest of the UI.
  • The text for your player/target needs to be moved one pixel down the Y axis.
  • When I play my shaman, I don't believe I need to see my totem buffs on my party at all (saves room for more buffs)
  • For your totem bar, if you want it to be skinned with your BF skin, you might want to try using Yata instead of the default one. Looks nice
  • You might want to space the buff bars on your target 1 or 2 more, and raise it on the Y 1 or 2 pixels (that shadow is a little dark around the buff frames a lil spacing might make it have a better feel to it).
  • Your buffs in the top right and buffs/borders on everything else don't match.
  • And last but not least I think the bar that holds all your Data Text (under your bars) needs to have the height downed a little.

Please do not take this as offensively and try to remember this is what I would do if I was creating this UI and from my perspective <3 I actually like the look of this UI, just a few things I would personally tweak.

Originally Posted by Lordyfrb View Post
Hey, been a while since I posted my UI.

Any comments and advice welcome. Still need to fix a couple of things, like Skada and quest tracker.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 08-23-11 at 04:44 PM.