View Single Post
11-11-10, 10:06 AM   #8
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
the only junk i guess you could refer to is if you download, lets say Gearscore, it would also download BonusScanner, because I believe gearscore is dependent on it, and either gearscore told the packager to get bonus scanner as well, or the client auto sees the dependency and grabs it too... Also if you uninstall gearscore, it uninstalls bonus scanner as well (which makes me believe that gearscore told the packager to grab bonus scanner as well)

Alas, I too have the paid version because I am an author there as well. And though its not much, Curse also offers a plan that I get a certain cut of the ad revenue based off my downloads, (or something). It's not much, I think i've accrued $30 in the last year and a half, but then again, i dont have more than 10k downloads across all 3 addons on curse and here combined lol.

But I do like wow interface better... it just feels right. And even though wowinterface is hosted through Zam, i dont have to see the other games it hosts, unlike curse who show all its games. But I guess that makes them the portal they want to be

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>