View Single Post
07-25-09, 10:40 PM   #11
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by IRID1UM View Post
I'm having this problem too.
I can not see need/greed rolls and loot distribution of such items in while I'm in groups.
I can see the system messages and also my /roll, so that works fine. The "Show detailed loot info" checkbox is checked (on). Chat has been reverted to standard settings.
I use Prat, which I updated to the latest version, I also read the comments and no one else using Prat seems to have this problem, so I'd assume it's not related.

I can't really tell when this started to happen because I've not done many instances recently. Because of the large amount of addons I use, it is not possible to test which addon might cause this, as it is not possible to do instances with half my UI missing and it requires an item to drop first and then a relog and whatnot.
The list of addons I use is below:
~removed~

Please post your ideas concerning this issue!
Thanks,
IRID1UM

EDIT: I sorted it out, the addon LootAlert was the cause. Until it is being updated I use the loot scrolling feature of MSBT.
One of my guildies just mentioned this one to me as well and I checked with him on what addons he has added since it last worked and he said it was some BuffReminder addon. He's gonna try and test it without that addon and see if he gets the display back again. He could tell me though that he doesn't have any Loot addon except Atlas Loot which I am sure most of the wow populus use

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818