Thread: BETA Problem!!!
View Single Post
07-13-16, 10:22 AM   #8
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by WeaveDiva View Post
Currently, in the Quest window, the dot shows up (red/unknown) with no quest title. Objects used for quest DO show up, but randomly disappear, even out of combat. The map DOES dhow up, but does not seem current. I am in Dalaran, but shows I am in Kharazan (before quest that moves it) and then in the middle of the ocean after quest moves it to broken isles.

Also getting these errors:

40x Carbonite\NxUI.lua:5866: attempt to call global 'CooldownFrame_SetTimer' (a nil value)
Carbonite\NxUI.lua:5866: in function `Update'
Carbonite\NxUI.lua:5411: in function `SetSize'
Carbonite\NxUI.lua:1905: in function `Adjust'
Carbonite\NxUI.lua:3130: in function <Carbonite\NxUI.lua:3082>

Locals:
self = <table> {
SelFrm = <unnamed> {
}
LineHPad = 0
MinW = 124
Vis = 1
HdrH = 0
Data = <table> {
}
FrmData = <table> {
}
ButData = <table> {
}

1x Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3878: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3878: in function <Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3763>

Locals:
this = <unnamed> {
0 = <userdata>
NxMap = <table> {
}
texture = <unnamed> {
}
}
elapsed = 0.93300002813339
Nx = <table> {
GetDataToolBar = <function> defined @Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1701
modules = <table> {
}
CancelTimer = <function> defined @Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:145
Quest = <table> {
}
OnUnit_spellcast_sent = <function> defined @Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1071
VERSIONFAV = 0.15

and

5x Carbonite.Social\NxSocial.lua:1779: attempt to index local 'punk' (a nil value)
Carbonite.Social\NxSocial.lua:1779: in function `AddLocalPunk'
Carbonite.Social\NxSocial.lua:2705: in function `?'
...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:145: in function <...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145>
[string "safecall Dispatcher[17]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[17]"]:4>
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[17]"]:13: in function `?'
...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:90: in function `Fire'
Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil
What version of Carbonite are you using? Is it from Curse, WowInterface, or Github? If it is not from Github, download and install it as it is the most updated version of Carbonite available for public use. I included a link to it in my sig.

Also, what other addons do you run with Carbonite?

That said, I only have access to PTR which is only the Pre-patch and Carbonite throws up multiple errors on load. I assumed that is mainly because the PTR pre-patch isn't the "complete" game and missing elements that Carbonite needs to function.

Also even on Github, none of the work Rythal has done so far while working on Carbonite for Legion is available for us to test even in PTR.

So I we will have to wait until Rythal who is the only one in beta working on Carbonite at the moment is ready to make it available to us for testing before seeing if these errors will persist in the Carbonite for Legion.