View Single Post
01-03-07, 12:18 PM   #69
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Delena
The group label is not like the old praid. In the old praid the group number was showed by the raid members name, and was nice because was more compact. OzRaid has the same problem, puts the group labels in the middle of the names list, but I can hide them at least
Yes.. I know. Its a beta release. It barely has any customization, as stated. So I've delivered exactly what I said I did.

I can't be happy, this isn't like the old praid, where I could sort group/class :/
Because that's not easily possible without the template support in my current codebase, and I'm not rewriting it to allow it when the templates are upcoming.

Actually OzRaid is better and I will keep it, because it has a working backdrop, a working sort group/class, and it's more compact.
Umm.. k.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."