View Single Post
03-12-10, 02:04 PM   #13
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I did a browse through this site and it's pretty clear (obvious to any one with an IQ level equal or better than a standard brick) that it's yet another Chinese rip off site. Lots of graphics ripped from other sites (mainly Chinese style anime characters though some Japanese style as well).

In the AddOns section, I am not finding any links back to other sites, it does list WoWInterface as a "development" site however no links or anything. Of course any gaming site that has an "adult" section is enough to set off alarms and such. Definitely dodgy all around.

I wonder if Blizzard can go after them since they are using WoW graphics (including the Wrath logo) yet they are not an authorized fansite and some of this site's content is definitely not "T" rated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, another thing, we don't want to give this site any help in Google's PageRank system. To avoid this, if you post a link to a file or page on their site, do the following:
  • Before you click "Submit Reply", scroll down.
  • Under the edit field and row of smilies look for three check boxes.
  • Clear the check box from "Automatically parse links in text"
  • Or put spaces in the URL so the system does not autoparse them and turn them into links.
  • Now you can click Submit Reply
I have fixed a couple of posts which had working links to that site. If you edit your post, you will have repeat the process.

Last edited by Zyonin : 03-12-10 at 02:22 PM. Reason: I need a Priest to dispell that nasty debuff: Typos!