Thread: Destregana UI
View Single Post
10-11-06, 02:52 AM   #7
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Arthinius
Hey just wanted to say thanks for the help with the bars.. but I have a few more questions I decided to show you a screen shot.. its not as fancy as yours but i did it when i first got the UI well anyway i cant seem to figure out (even if you can) how to put a ss in a post..
make a screenshot using the 'print screen' button, make it a *.jpg using 'advanced batch converter' (use google to find the site for it), and upload it to a free hosting site (photobucket or so) and put the link to the image on this forum between [img]url[/img] tags.

But I clicked on a vampiric duskbat and a red bar came up on the right side of my screen.. and then a ghoul of somesort around the belnir farmstead, but another bar of similiar color went underneath it.. What exactly are these for?
Well, my guess would be that you first targetted a warrior based mob, who uses rage, and after that a mana using mob which uses mana.
But my suggestion is make a screenshot that makes it all a bit clearer.

Secondly When you go into combat, which for this instance I would be casting fireball.. a litle hotbar including 2 buttons comes up empty, and a little after combat it dissapears, once again, what does this paticular hotbar do?
This is a bar to put your potions in, i made it in the middle of the screen on purpose , because most of the time my mouse is around that place, thus making it fast to eat a potion or so. To remove these bars type '/dab' go to the potions tab and just check the hide box.

[/quote]and lastly isnt so complex how would i go about moving the little bar that tells my cooldown time left for my frost nova? any answers would be very helpfull, and thank you for teaching this noob UI's 101![/quote]

Thats the cooldowntimers bar, and you can configure those with /cdt menu.

But can you please tell me what steps from the installation guide you followed, because most of the steps i listed here are also in the installation guide.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...regana_UI.html (just the text part over there).