View Single Post
10-14-10, 05:23 PM   #114
beltaindragon
A Kobold Labourer
Smile

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Would you rather I lie? I could easily tell you we know everything, have been working hard for months and it will be done any second. I'm a Christian and I hate lies and distortion. I run my businesses with integrity.

We have said we will do what we can to get it working for Cataclysm. We did not know about 4.0 patch, because Haavok and I have not played WoW or been on WoW websites for many weeks. My son plays WoW, but is 9 and does not read websites. I know a patch is out when he tells me. :eek:

We have full time jobs and lives and knew Cataclysm was on Dec 7, which was our target date. I put my current iPhone project on hold to deal with the patch 4.0 problems, because we don't like Carbonite broken either.
Here is the way i see it, look the dev team of carbonite obviously bust thier asses to provide you with an excellent service. And i commend you sir on being truthful and honest. It is good to see that their are still a few people out thare that run their business based on truth and gain loyalty from the faithful through hard work and dedication.

I am a rather new user to carbonite a friend told me about when i came back to wow after a 3 year break. I must admit it is a very helpful tool and helped me to level my hunter from 70 to 80. And yes you heard me my hunter was in mothballs before Lich King Exp cam out so i was at 70 upon taking a break. So thank you to all at corbonite addons that work to put together this quality addon.

And to all you haters out there.....see you in the hate mail section.