View Single Post
08-21-11, 11:57 PM   #11
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I envision when Dolby heads to BlizzCon:

[Setting: A mansion. We see a padlocked door that light can just peer through, thanks to cracks and holes. Despite this, it does look strong and we can hear something struggling against the door.]

"Dolby is loose. I let him loose... I mean, out of his coding dungeon... but I keep him in there... locked up in that room. If I was ever to let Dolby out of the house, he would be running this town inside a week."

"Everything he says is true."

[undoing the locks.]

"He's in here. Think I'll let 'em out."

[the door opens a bit and light pours from behind it. We hear the howls of Dolby before the door closes again.]

"I was kidding. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. This isn't a cute programmer. Nah. He like those damn coders in "Hackers"... only he ain’t got no skateboard... he's a vicious, mean-spirited coder."

Saw him get a hold of a game console once....[shakes his head]hoo boy.

[Makes a call.]

"If I don't get a pizza here in ten minutes, I'M LETTING DOLBY LOOSE!"

[Cut to a Cab.]

Worked for 30 years over in a furniture department. Can't tell me everyone in this town didn't look down on me. Worked for commission. Lucky if I made 300 bucks a month. Now I run the whole damn furniture department!

[We laugh, the cab driver doing so nervously.]

Here you are, Sir. And I just want to say how much my wife and I appreciate you not letting Dolby out....

Oh, I figure I gotta let 'em out sometime..... BlizzCon!

[The cab driver looks very nervous. I start laughing.]

[I exit the Cab and enter the house.]

People think I have got the power cause I've got Dolby. Nope. I've got the power because I'll let him loose... They don't understand...

If he says he'll let Dolby loose, he WILL let him loose.

You goddamn don't understand THAT... you goddamn don't understand me. But that's okay. That's all right, see... cause people.. they understand programers.

[the door is shaking as we hear Dolby howl and bang against it.]

For those that do not get the reference. The inspiration:

Killer Monkeys

Before anyone asks I was thinking code monkey =)

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor