Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Let's see here:

Rules:
  • <snip>
  • Your comic must be PG13
  • Your comic must not violate any of Blizzard's or WoWInterface's site rules, ToU, EULA or CoC.
  • It should be appropriate to the site (you know, having to do with, like, UIs and stuff )
  • <snip>
Dimencia's first entry - has nothing to do with UIs, not PG-13
second entry - has nothing to do with UIs
third entry - talks about hacks, violation of Blizz EULA/ToU. Yes, we realize it was a joke, but it's still not something we can give even the appearance of supporting by allowing it to win
fourth entry - didn't happen to get enough votes. Guess what, that happens

Shall I also point out that I sent you a PM after your very first entry telling you that it didn't meet the rules?

Look guys, we had 7 different people pick their top 20 favourites. Some voted for one, some voted for another. The ones with the most votes won. How is that unfair? How is that favouritism? Just because you are upset that you didn't win, doesn't make the results invalid. For pity's sake, you'd think that if there was favouritism I'd have given my own Mom a win.

And people wonder why sites get to the point that they just throw their hands up in the air and say "screw it" and never hold another contest ....

Last edited by Cairenn : 09-03-08 at 01:11 AM.