View Single Post
09-01-12, 03:43 PM   #22
DugiGuides
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by bigsleepy121 View Post
in my opinion its nowhere near a replacement for carbonite. I tried it before rythal did his fan update (witch is awesome). Now this is a very good addon don't get me wrong, its just not what people here are looking for. This is a good questing /mapster type addon but no carbonite. Please add Google map/right click way point feature/bg map/ Warehouse ect. ( pretty much all the stuff people loves carbonite ) then we can all call it a Carbonite Alternative for MoP. like i said very good addon just not and very good Alternative.
It does have a click waypoint feature and a very good one too. See description below.

Waypoint System with Taxi Feature - Works similar to TomTom, clicking the Quest POI in your Objective Tracker will automatically place a waypoint for the quest. The waypoint arrow will turn green if you enter the selected quest area.

You can also create your waypoint by CTRL + Right Click on your map and you can also link them together by holding SHIFT + Right Click on your map.

Taxi feature will automatically create the fastest possible route using flight master, teleport spells, portals, boats zeppelins and available items. Video http://youtu.be/CPx5RsqJh2M
as for Bg Map and Warehouse, I will never add those options in as I don't believe in creating an addon to become a Swiss army knife.. I would like a knife to be a knife.

It is a questing addon and will stay focus only for questing, in my opinion the Google map so far is the only option we are really missing to make this addon complete.

It is better to use other addons for BGs and Warehousing, that way it remain separate and no one is forced to have them loaded the way it is now.