View Single Post
10-14-08, 09:20 PM   #46
dizzy49
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Pretty much once you start using it you can't stop, b/c there are so many awesome little toys and conveniences that are excellent.
This is so true! There have been a few patches where it took Mazzle a couple weeks before it worked right. I actually refused to play without a working Mazzle!

Additionally, MazzleUI is also relying on some addons that while wonderful in their day have largely been not as faithfully updated and have generally been overcome by events. The rest of the addon world has moved on and since we've not had a more extensive re-write of MazzleUI, it's going to be a while.
Exactly, which is why I'm willing to put forth a big donation to encourage someone (or several someones) to take on the challenge of 'updating' Mazzle

I absolutely love the configuration ability of Mazzle! I love that I can chose diff Raiding, Bag, Castbar, etc options! It can be used for each and every class available and has class specific things built in! It's great how there are even bar setups for the classes (even if you don't agree, it gives you a good place to start).